Friday, November 14, 2008

black and white

friday nite...suppose to be a happy nite...haha den i choose for myself by having guinness and carlsberg mix...haha is a good taste ever..dono y this few days so moody, reli wanna find someone to talk on wat was happen and how to recovered it..but sometime prefer sit down and think and try to settle by myself. but when come til there is reli no idea on it..alcohol would be my best fren to help on listen mengmeng to talk le..haha...i knw Mr.Carlsberg quite a long time ago loo..its treat me so nice..always wil be there when i need it..haha.... u all also can try try how was de taste when black and white come crossover... whoever wanna try it.. don forget to bring me along wor...haha.. nite come so fast...is time for me to meet de mr chow le..feel slpy after the beer...haha good nite loo my fren...

1 comment:

Valdez Lisa said...

no good no good. drink beer can only temporarily take you away from the reality. Drink too much will have beer stomach. No good no good. haa...